Understanding and coping with a traumatic brain injury can be incredibly difficult. But the right support and education can significantly ease the journey to recovery.
Below are links to brain injury educational resources and brain injury support groups to help you and your loved ones better understand the brain injury rehabilitation and recovery process.
- An excellent resource on brain injury prevention, treatment and lifelong management.
- For People with Traumatic Brain Injury
- For Family and Friends
- The UK charity provides comprehensive information and resources for brain injury survivors as well as their family members.
- Information about the brain and brain injuries as well as links to community support groups and activities.
- Canadian Institute for Health Information – August 2006
- Located in San Francisco, USA, FCA is a non-profit organization dedicated to addressing the needs of families and friends providing long-term care at home.
Looking for brain injury support groups in your community? Click here